The Offshore Wind Growth Partnership (OWGP) has launched its first two Business Transformation Programmes, offering up to £1.7m of support to companies which will be delivered by OWGP in partnership with Expert Consultants and Strategic Partners.
Our developing suite of Business Transformation Programmes will support companies at different stages of their journey within the Offshore Wind Sector to realise increased impact, productivity and growth.
Our tiered support will enable us to reach companies of all different shapes, sizes and levels of maturity within the Offshore Wind Sector. This includes companies from other sectors who hope to transition into offshore wind.
The OWGP is seeking submissions to its latest opportunities:
- Wind Expert Support Toolkit (WEST): WEST is a low intensity foundation intervention activity which aims to support growth of offshore wind supply chain companies through specialist advice, market intelligence and business planning.
- The Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Programme: is a high intensity advanced programme which aims to support ambitious companies who are looking to commit themselves to accelerate growth in the offshore wind sector.
The Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Pilot Programme focuses directly on Strand B – Business Competitiveness and the WEST Pilot Programme focuses directly on Strand B – Business Competitiveness and Strand C – Building New Capacity.
The Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Pilot Programme
The Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Programme is a long-term advanced activity which will support UK companies who are already working in the offshore wind sector requiring focused support or strategic input to enhance their future direction and growth opportunities.
SiG will work with selected companies to understand current leadership and organisational practices and embed proven approaches to drive organisational improvements.
Companies participating in the SiG OW Programme will need to be ambitious and aiming to accelerate growth, with an existing site turnover of between £5m – £100m per annum.
More details on the Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Programme can be found below in our overview flyer:
- The programme will be accepting applications on a rolling basis from Monday 19th October 2020
- Applicants are advised to contact the OWGP Team on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with Sharing in Growth
- An Online Briefing Event was previously held, you can access the recording here.
- Please note – the programme is now running a rolling application and start date, so deadline dates specified in the video recording no-longer apply.
The WEST Pilot Programme
***APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED***
In line with the Strand B and C objectives, the purpose of WEST is to provide companies with a structured business improvement programme with access to specialist delivery partners and to attract cross-sector engagement enabling new entrants to join the sector.
WEST is a short entry point foundation activity that will include the provision of assessment, support, feedback and recommendations of next steps and action plans for further support as and where required to accelerate growth within the offshore wind sector supply chain. This will be delivered by Expert Consultants and will provide a needs-focused approach to business support.
- Applications Open – Monday 31st August 2020
- Online Briefing Event – Thursday 3rd September 2020 14:00 – 15:00. The webinar recording can be found HERE and you can download the slides HERE.
- Applications Close – Friday 2nd October 2020 at 17:00
- Applicants notified – Friday 16th October 2020
All completed Application Forms and supporting material should be submitted to the OWGP Team no later than 5:00pm on the stated Opportunity Closing Date.
For any help or additional information, Contact Us.